Frequently asked questions regarding submission, Tertiary, fees, and admission (2021/2022)
3. Oral and Dental Medicine.
5. Computer science.
6. Business Administration (Arabic Division / English Division)
7. Mass Communication
8. Physical Therapy
1- The student log in NUB website (www.nub.edu.eg) and then presses the (Apply) button.
2- Fill out the required information for the student and guardian in the electronic form, and then click on the Submit Application button.
3- Immediately after pressing the button of Submit Application, the student will see his username and password for use in the university admission test.
4- The payment permission appears for the admission examination fee of EGP 1,200 to be paid in the bank indicated in the payment order or payment by Visa.
5- After paying the admission examination fees, an SMS and Whatsapp message will be sent informing the applicant of the date of the admission test consisting of an English language test and Test capabilities, and then the student will wait for the test result.
6- After passing the admission examination, the student enters as soon as the high school result appears on the application and admission system for private universities at the following link: www.cpnu-admission.edu.eg
7- To find out the instructions and how to register for the student on this website.
8- Follow-up on the website to find out the date of the start of registration of desires and to choose the faculty who would like to be nominated at Al-Nahda University, according to the total grade of students in high school.
9- After registering the wishes and closing the nomination, the student is nominated to Nahda University based on the nomination card.
10- Attendance to the university’s campus is done during the days specified in the nomination card, in the presence of the student’s guardian with the student and bringing the original certificate of high school or its equivalent, the original birth certificate and the student’s personal photos.
11- After receiving the student’s original documents, The student obtains permission to pay the tuition fees to pay at the bank.
12- After payment, accepted students and those who have paid their tuition fees are registered with the Ministry.
Yes, the Ministry of Higher Education accredits the university.
There is a university hostel for female students and a university hostel for male students. As for meals, they are subscribed through the restaurant according to coupons.
Yes, the university provides buses to transport students.
The student who wishes to transfer from one college to another college corresponding to one of the private universities must have obtained a total of grades in high school (or its equivalent) not less than the minimum prescribed for the college to be transferred to in the academic year In which he has been admitted to the college from which to transfer or the year of transfer, whichever is more suitable for the student and he / she fulfills all other conditions and rules of admission. These rules apply to transferred students, whether inside or outside Egypt.
In the event that the student wishing to transfer from one college to another college is not equivalent, he will be accepted as a new student According to the admission rules for the academic year in which the student will be accepted, with the possibility of equating some subjects, if any, similar to them in the college in which the student is accepted.
The student graduates with only one semester of the required graduation period, according to each college.
a) In the event that the student is nominated to the college and the fees are paid, the student has no right to claim the fees for reimbursement.
The start of the study on Saturday, ………………… .. According to the decision of the Ministry of Higher Education
It is not permissible to apply without the father and mother, in the case of the death of the father and mother, the guardian is the guardian of the student, and in the case of the father and mother traveling outside the country, it is through a special notarized power of attorney for the person responsible for the student and with him.
· Hotline / 19206
· Landlines / 082-2284680-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9
· Fax / 082-2284688 · University website – www.nub.edu.eg
· The university’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/nub.edu.eg
The certificates must be approved by the Ministry of Education in the country that gives the certificate and the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in the country or the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
a) The original high school certificate or equivalent other certificates.
b) The original birth certificate.
c) 8 recent personal photos of the student.
d) A copy of the student’s national ID.
e) Model (2) for male soldiers.
f) Form (6) or (7) enlisted upon reaching the age of 19 for male students.
a- A letter of withdrawal from the university from which he is transferred, stating the position of the (male) student’s recruitment at the university.
b- Statement of grades for the academic courses the student studied in the college in which he is enrolled previously approved by the university and the Ministry of Higher Education (in the event that the university is a foreign university, the statement of estimates must be documented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a letter from the country’s embassy that the university from which he is transferred is recognized inside the state).
c- Description of the courses the student studied in the college in which he was previously enrolled (scientific content).
d- Original documents for the student.
Required documents for an American Diploma
1. Original birth certificate
2. The original SAT1 and SAT2 certifications are complete
3. Transcript from the school and approved by the educational administration.
In case of transferring from one school to another, a certificate for each grade (10 – 11 – 12) is brought separately approved by the educational administration.
4. The academic sequence of foreign certificates is approved by the educational administration.
5. Bring the student’s User Name and Password on the College Board website
6. A statement of success for the student in the subjects of Arabic language and religious education approved by the educational administration.
7. (8) personal photos with (name) written on it.
8. Form 2 Jund (males) completed and documented by the student.
9. Form 6 jund (military card), starting from the age of 19
Required documents for IGCSE:
1. Original birth certificate
2. The original certificate, complete with all the attestations (accreditation by the British Council and the Egyptian Foreign Ministry).
3. The academic sequence of foreign certificates is approved by the Ministry of Education
4. A statement of success for the student in the subjects of Arabic language and religious education approved by the Ministry of Education.
5. (8) personal photos with (name) written on it
6. Form 2 Jund (males) completed and documented by the student.
7. Form 6 soldiers (military card), starting from the age of 19 years.
Foreign certificates notarized by the Egyptian Consulate in the country of qualification
Or from the embassy of the eligible country in Egypt + notarized by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs office
Required documents for Arab certificates
1. The original birth certificate.
2. The original certificates are approved by the Ministry of Education in the country granting the certificate and the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in the country or the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. (8) personal photos with (name) written on it.
4. Form 2 Jund (males) completed and documented by the student
Form 6 Jund (military card), starting from the age of 19.