The faculty of oral and dental medicine announces the beginning of postgraduate programs (Master degree) forthe academic year 2023/2024 in the following specialities:
- Master of Prosthodontics.
- Master of Periodontics.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in oral and dental medicine from one of the faculties of
Dentistry in the Arab Republic of Egypt or an equivalent degree by the Supreme Council of Universities
with at least good in general grade and very good in major specialty subjects. (good grade could be
accepted provided that applicant complete a qualifying courses provided by the department ).
- At least one year practicing in the dental profession after the internship.
- The student must not be enrolled in any of the postgraduate degrees in any Egyptian university.
- Graduation certificate with grades.
- Certificate of internship.
- License certificate of profession practice.
- Birth certificate.
- The approval of the employer for admission Or independent
practice certificate from the Dental Syndicate.
- Military status certificate.
- Six recent personal photos.
- Personal Identification document.
- Pass Nahda University English language test.
- Application addressed to Dean of faculty of Oral and Dental
Medicine with all the required documents during admission period.
- Payment of tuition fees on the specified date.
The rules and laws regulating international students in Egyptian universities will be applied.
Application starts at 1/6/2023 to 15/9/2023
and academic year begins October 2023
Contact information: [email protected]