Duration of Study:
All courses are conducted in English
The faculty grants students a bachelor’s degree in Oral and Dental Medicine and has the following programs:
• Basic Dentistry Sciences
• Prosthetic Dentistry
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Conservative Dentistry
• Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry
• Oral Medicine, Periodontology, Diagnosis and Oral Radiology
WHY JOIN ORAL AND DENTAL MEDICINE?
By joining NUB’s Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, you’ll benefit from a wide array of privileges that’ll enhance your academic journey, as well as your personal growth through
• Quality curricula that reflect the Vienna School of Dentistry – one of the oldest and leading educational institutions worldwide
• Direct access to the competing knowledge of Vienna faculty members in teaching methods and medical practices
• The College of Dentistry is currently in the final stage of obtaining the necessary approval to start a graduate program, giving NUB students the opportunity to complete their graduate studies immediately after graduation.
• International postgraduate education at the Vienna School of Dentistry will soon be available in some dental programs for NUB graduates.
• Digital dentistry is now a top priority at NUB, to give students access to accurate online courses with a focus on laboratory digitization in the coming years to reduce patient contact time and ensure the utmost results.
Excellence in Performance in the Dental Field and Being Internationally Recognized as Pioneer in Education, Research and Community Services.
Raising Dental Professionals Qualified Scientifically, Clinically And Ethically Having the Ability to Promote Preventive and Therapeutic Dentistry Through Comprehensive Dental Education and Innovative Research to Serve the Community in Accordance With the Approved Quality Standards.
• Contributing to the formation of dentists in a scientific, moral, intellectual, and cultural training that is integrated and compatible with the requirements of the era and its variables and based on techniques.
• To provide means for continuous development for graduates to prepare them for practical and distinguished participation to invest the wealth of society, achieve its growth and development, and support its capabilities.
• maximizing the Faculty’s role as a center of education, Culturing, and enlightenment that radiates its scientific and intellectual contributions locally, regionally, and internationally while preserving the Egyptian identity and national affiliation.
• Increase institutional capacity and maximize utilization of the available potentials to provide educational, research, and community services according to international standards.
• The organized and effective participation in the development and growth of the knowledge stock in line with the needs of society and the requirements of its economic, social, and cultural development and contributes to increasing its competitiveness.