We welcome our students at the Faculty of Pharmacy – Nahda University. We want to emphasize that since the first day of your enrollment in the Faculty, you have become our responsibility, and you belong to an educational institution that strives for continuous improvement in the quality of educational, sports, educational and community activities, so that you become qualified, distinguished graduates capable of competing in the job market among pharmacy faculties graduates.
Faculty of Pharmacy – Nahda University, the first accredited private pharmacy college in Upper Egypt, works to achieve its vision, mission, and goals, which are derived from the university. It is constantly updated and developed to keep pace with the labor market.
The Faculty aims to create a fertile educational environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and teamwork while emphasizing values, ethics, and scientific integrity. It encourages self-learning and lifelong education for its students and graduates, enabling them to perform their professional duties with high efficiency in various pharmaceutical fields, whether in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
In order for a student to become an outstanding pharmacist, they must focus on their studies and be actively engaged alongside benefiting from the university stage before embarking on their scientific career.
I ask Allah, the Almighty, to grant you success and prosperity in your studies and after graduation.
May Allah bless our country with security, safety, prosperity, and development.
Prof. Dr. Mona Hafez Hetta
Duration of Study:
- Five years + one-year obligatory training
- 179 Hours, Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- 180 Hours Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD) (Clinical Pharmacy)
Language of study
- All courses are conducted in English
The faculty grants students a bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy in the following programs:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD) (Clinical Pharmacy)
The faculty of Pharmacy Nahda University consists of the following scientific departments:
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Clinical Pharmacy
Why join Pharmacy at NUB?
- Accredited program from the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE) by the decree No 191 on 15th of July 2019.
- Using modern teaching and learning methods.
- Fully equipped laboratories which prepare graduates with different pharmaceutical skills.
- A new PharmD (Clinical Pharmacy) Program is available.
- A distinguished and selected elite faculty staff members with high H-index.
- Central research laboratories, animal house and drug design lab supplied with state of art equipment resulting in remarkable international publications and patents.
- Summer training programs which provide the students with scientific and practical skills.
- Successful faculty alumni can be found in all corners of Egypt, serving community.
Faculty of Pharmacy – Nahda University looks to achieve a system of scientific, research and community excellence, raise awareness of the pharmacist’s role in community services, and achieve leadership as well as the ability to compete locally, regionally and globally.
Faculty of Pharmacy – Nahda University commits to prepare a generation of scientifically and practically qualified pharmacists as a member of the medical team, adhering to the values, noble morals and ethics of the profession, meeting the requirements of society and modern challenges to the advancement and development of scientific research system as well as raising the international ranking of the faculty.
The First Objective:
Promoting education and learning and laying down policies for solving study problems and creating a suitable educational environment
• Updating the educational program that would achieve the requirements of quality education and needs of the labor market.
• Developing methods of teaching and learning to keep pace with new achievements in the field of pharmacy.
• Constant enhancing of faculty infrastructure to achieve quality teaching and learning.
• Promoting the skills of academic leadership, faculty members, assistant faculty members, and staff.
The Second Objective:
Enhancing and raising the standards of services and activities, together with subsidies to students and graduates,
• Developing mechanisms of supporting students and student activities.
• Enhancing and activating follow- up and communication with faculty graduates.
The Third Objective:
Supporting scientific research to keep pace with new developments in the domain of pharmacy,
• Updating scientific research plan and creating distinguished research cadres to cope with modern techniques.
• Supporting and developing the infrastructure of faculty scientific research.
The Fourth Objective:
strengthening societal participation and environmental development,
• Supporting and developing faculty activities and services to society outside the University.
• Activating participation of societal parties in faculty activities and services.