Duration of Study:Five years + one-year obligatory training
Credit Hours:179 Hours, Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
180 Hours Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD) (Clinical Pharmacy)
Language of studyAll courses are conducted in English
The faculty grants students a bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy in the following programs:
Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (PharmD) (Clinical Pharmacy)
The faculty of Pharmacy Nahda University consists of the following scientific departments:
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Microbiology and Immunology
Why join Pharmacy at NUB?Accredited program from the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE) by the decree No 191 on 15th of July 2019.
Using modern teaching and learning methods.
Fully equipped laboratories which prepare graduates with different pharmaceutical skills.
A new PharmD (Clinical Pharmacy) Program is available.
A distinguished and selected elite faculty staff members with high H-index.
Central research laboratories, animal house and drug design lab supplied with state of art equipment resulting in remarkable international publications and patents.
Summer training programs which provide the students with scientific and practical skills.
Successful faculty alumni can be found in all corners of Egypt, serving community.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University aspires to distinction in education, scientific research, and societal services in pharmacy to achieve international standards.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University is committed to producing pharmaceutical cadres who are scientifically and morally qualified to answer to the requirements of society and work market needs and prepare the suitable scientific environment that would cope with scientific and technological developments to achieve sustainable growth in the domain of pharmacy to serve society.
The First Objective:
Promoting education and learning and laying down policies for solving study problems and creating a suitable educational environment
• Updating the educational program that would achieve the requirements of quality education and needs of the labor market.
• Developing methods of teaching and learning to keep pace with new achievements in the field of pharmacy.
• Constant enhancing of faculty infrastructure to achieve quality teaching and learning.
• Promoting the skills of academic leadership, faculty members, assistant faculty members, and staff.
The Second Objective:
Enhancing and raising the standards of services and activities, together with subsidies to students and graduates,
• Developing mechanisms of supporting students and student activities.
• Enhancing and activating follow- up and communication with faculty graduates.
The Third Objective:
Supporting scientific research to keep pace with new developments in the domain of pharmacy,
• Updating scientific research plan and creating distinguished research cadres to cope with modern techniques.
• Supporting and developing the infrastructure of faculty scientific research.
The Fourth Objective:
strengthening societal participation and environmental development, Strategic Objectives
• Supporting and developing faculty activities and services to society outside the University.
• Activating participation of societal parties in faculty activities and services.