The African Accounting and Finance Association (AAFA), established in 2011, is Africa’s leading accounting and finance association. One of the distinguishing features of AAFA is to embrace all African regions (including Anglophone and Francophone contexts) and for the first time will provide an opportunity for contributors in the Arabic language to participate and engage with scholars from across the continent and diaspora.
- Deadline for conference papers: Friday, 29th April 2022
- Notification of acceptance for conference and emerging scholar colloquium submissions: Tuesday 31st May 2022
- Early bird registration: Thursday, 30th June 2022
- Final date for registration: Monday, 1st August 2022
- Emerging Scholar’s Colloquium: Monday, 5th September 2022
- Main Conference: 6th-8th September 2022