Duration of Study:
• Four years
• 140 hours
• All courses are conducted in English
The faculty grants students a bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
• Public Relations and Advertising
• Radio and Television
• Electronic Publishing
WHY JOIN MASS COMMUNICATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS?
The faculty of Mass Communication and Public Relations at NUB endeavors to achieve a new contemporary media model that combines general and specialized knowledge, alongside technological and cognitive skills.
To guarantee the success of this formula, the faculty’s training processes comply to a system of modern moral and pedagogical principles spanning
• Lab preparations
• Media production
The Faculty has signed several cooperation protocols with a number of leading media organizations and media experts who oversee the work of students. As a result, students and the faculty gain advanced positions in national competitions and festivals.
The faculty provides local, regional and international media with qualified calibers in the fields of:
• Traditional Media: press, radio and TV, public relations and advertising.
• New Media: internet, e-publishing and integrated marketing communications.
The Faculty contributes to the reinforcement of Egyptian media at all local, Arab and international levels, through producing qualified cadres in professions and specializations of traditional and modern media means
The Faculty of Mass Communication and Public Relations represents a new model of modern media professional who combines general and specialized knowledge as well as skills of cognitive and technological capabilities, mastery of critical thinking and problem solving through media productions, laboratory installations and methods of electronic learning
• Preparing specialists in the field of mass media and supplying them with theoretical and practical fundamentals so as to be able to compete locally and internationally.
• Organizing specialized conferences and workshops to raise the scientific and educational levels of the specialized cadres.
• Holding scientific agreements with corresponding faculties, parties and institutions locally and internationally with the goal of exchanging students and faculty members, conducting scientific researches and exchanging knowledge and experience.
• Enhancing and developing students’ skills and capabilities in practicing media work.
• Training students in different media outlets and linking them to theoretical study.
• Applying international criteria in teaching mass media, gaining academic accreditation of the Faculty’s program, attracting brilliant students and recruiting distinguished faculty members to push the Faculty forward so as to be one of the most advanced mass media faculties