Al-Nahda University organized the Ideal Student Competition on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at the office of Professor Dr. Magdy Abdelkader, the Vice President of the University for Education and Student Affairs. This year, 52 male and female students from the faculties of Mass Communication and Public Relations, Business Administration, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Engineering, Human Medicine, and Physical Therapy participated in the competition.
The judging committee for the competition is composed of:
- Professor Dr. Magdy Abdelkader – Vice President of the University for Education and Student Affairs (Chairman)
- Professor Dr. Ahmed El-Khedrawi – Dean of the College of Business Administration
- Professor Dr. Sayed Abdelkader – Vice Dean of the Faculty of Engineering
- Professor Dr. Mohamed El-Mofty – Vice Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry
- Mr. Hassan Saada – Advisor to the President of the University for Student Activities
- Ms. Maisa Kandil – Director of the Youth Care Department
After a series of tests, the result was announced, declaring Ahmed Wael Farouk as the winning student and Basma Ahmed Abbas as the winning student for the title of “Ideal Student” and “Ideal Female Student” for this year from the Faculty of Medicine.
The competition was held under the patronage of Professor Dr. Hossam El-Mallahy – University President, and Professor Dr. Magdy Abdelkader – Vice President of the University for Education and Student Affairs, and under the supervision of Professor Hassan Saada – Advisor to the University President for Student Activities.